Born on 9th February 1938 in Sokolec near Poděbrady
Applied Arts School of Glassmaking in Železný Brod
Philosophical Faculty of Charles university in Prague
Glass cutting studio at the Head Office of Arts and Crafts
Head of the uur in Škrdlovice near Žďár nad Sázavou. There were glass workshops in 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980 and 1983, followed by Vysocina Glass Workshop 2012
Professor and head of the glass studio at the College of Applied Arts in Prague.
Founded his own glassworks in Karlov near Škrdlovice.
1st prize in the nationwide competition of art glass cutting, Prague
The Bavarian State Award with gold medal, Exampla Munich
Gold medal at Belgrade fair
Rudolf II and Franz Kafka Award
Representation in collections
- Corning Museum of Glass – Corning, New york (uSA)
- The Horácká Gallery – Nove Mesto na Morave
- Kunstmuseum für Kunst und Gewerbe – Hamburk
- Kunstammulungen der Veste – Coburg (Germany)
- The Moravian Gallery – Brno
- The Glass and Glass Jewellery Museum – Jablonec n. N
- The National Gallery – Prague
- The regional Gallery of Vysočina – Jihlava
- The Museum of North Bohemia – liberec
- The Silesian Museum – Opava
- The Museum of Applied Arts – Prague
- The East Bohemian Museum - Pardubice
27 exhibitions in the Czech republic and abroad between 1972 and 2015, eg. in Prague, Brno, Bratislava, Znojmo, Cairo, Budapest, Nuremberg, Warsaw, Tokio, roden, the Hague.
Realization in architecture
e created about 30 works of art such as glass walls, light objects, stained glasses etc. for state, financial, educational and industrial buildings in the Czech republic and abroad since 1974.
Participation in more than 30 group exhibitions at home and around the whole world since 1966.